You’ll sleep like a baby here in Marlstein – we promise!
Our rooms will ensure you awake blissful and content. At the Marlstein mountain hotel, we have 19 newly refurbished rooms in the guesthouse and our new tower building. Plus, there are nine single, double and family rooms in our apart house. The rooms are divided into four different categories at the mountain hotel and two categories in the bed and breakfast. Plus, we also have special combinations available for large and small families. Whether you choose Enzian, Edelweiss, Silberdistel or Alpenrose rooms, you’ve found your home away from home!
Double room Silberdistel
Our idyllic, quiet rooms looking out over our local mountain, the 2,828 m-high Pirchkogel.
Double room Edelweiß
Just stand on the balcony. Simply enjoy the view. You will love the Edelweiss room – it’s a promise.
Double room Alpenrose
These rooms are currently being completely rebuilt in our dependance 5 meters away.
We’ll treat you to freshly prepared, delicious food from our farm, take you on a guided tour around the mountains, invite you to our own mountain inn (the famous Feldring Alm), take you tourch hike, drive you to the ski lifts and pick you up... At Marlstein you don’t just book a room, but an entire package of services to make your holiday truly yours. Add plenty of enjoyment to adventurous, exciting days and lots of time to relax.
And you should also know:
All our prices are per person per day and include all taxes but exclude the local tax.
Local tax: summer and winter season 3.50 per person per day. Children are free up to the age of 15. The local tax is charged by the tourism association regardless of the price of the room and is used to maintain the infrastructure such as trails, preparing the cross-country ski tracks, operating ski buses, signage etc.
Christmas in Marlstein: Rates include a gala dinner and family Christmas party on Christmas Eve with a short service in our chapel, traditional barbecue in the barn and a visit from the Christkind (traditionally brings the Christmas gifts in Austria).
New Year in Marlstein: Rates include a New Year's Eve gala dinner, buffet at midnight, Glühwein (traditional alcoholic punch) and prosecco outdoors with fireworks.
Discounts for children: (Staying in a room with parents/guardians) Winter: Children from 0 up to 4 years stay for free; children from 4 up to 10 years at a rate of EUR 44.00 per night; and children from 10 up to 15 years at a rate of EUR 56.00 per night. Summer: Children from 0 up to 4 years stay for free; children from 4 up to 10 years at a rate of EUR 31.00 per night; and children from 10 up to 15 years at a rate of EUR 43.00 per night.
For rooms booked with breakfast: Price reduction of EUR 10.00 per day.
Single person supplement: EUR 13.00 per day (double room for single use).
Short stay supplement: Up to three days EUR 5.00 per day.
WiFi: Free-of-charge and available throughout the hotel.
Pets: Pets are welcome at our hotel (except in the dining room and sauna). Price per day: EUR 8.50.
Bathrobe: Rental fee of EUR 7.00.
Flip-flops: (For you to keep) EUR 2.50.
Our services in detail:
- A welcome drink.
- Extensive breakfast buffet with lots of fresh, healthy items from our own and local farms.
- Wide range of fresh, crispy salads from the buffet, daily appetizer buffet.
- Buffet of regional specialities once per week.
- Multi-course dinner menu and choice of dishes.
- Use of products from our own farm.
- Use of the new panoramic spa area.
- Free high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel.
- Wine cellar.
- Farm with cattle breeding and our own milk production.
- Petting zoo with many small animals like rabbits, chickens, miniature goats, dwarf sheep, ponies, our miniature donkey ‘Emil’ and much more.
- WIDI children's club – operated by our partners. Free programme of holiday activities for all children in the summer.
- Our own mountain inn, the ‘Feldring Alm’ with a toboggan run.
- Well-kept hiking trails around Marlstein in summer and winter.
Special winter services
- Free snowshoe rental.
- Free toboggan rental.
- Ski room with a boot heater and dryer.
- Torchlight hike – a particular highlight for our younger guests.
- Our own toboggan run next to the hotel.
- Printing service for ski passes – say goodbye to waiting in line at the ticket office.
- Free WIDI kindergarten in the Hochoetz ski area for children over 2 years.
Special summer services
- Breakfast on the mountain at our own hut "Feldringalm"
- Carefully compiled hiking maps and meetings for hikers.
- Guided hikes with free hiking pin.
- Free hiking pole and backpack rental.
- Free entry to the Haiming forest swimming pool.
- Organisation of rafting and canyoning tours and much more.